Product features Trailmax TR91
Take your trail bike or adventure tourer off the main road with Dunlop’s Trailmax TR91.
It has been specifically engineered for the growing number of riders who want new experiences – the kind that aren’t always found on numbered roads.
Silica-improved tread compounds boost wet and dry grip to give top level traction in any situation, on or off road, dry or wet.
The result is a dual-purpose tyre that blends all of Dunlop’s road and dirt tyre knowledge together to deliver precise handling, confident traction and long-distance comfort across a wide range of surfaces and conditions – and low wear rates.
- Silica-improved tread compounds boost wet and dry grip across a wide range of surfaces and conditions
- JLB (JointLess Belt) construction front and rear for optimum stability and shock absorption (available in radial sizes only)
- Specific block design to deliver excellent on- and off-road performance
- AOF (Aromatic Oil Free) rubber compound to help protect the environment
- Extensively tested on a wide range of popular dual-purpose bikes
Price and availability of the Dunlop Trailmax TR91 can you finde in the shop >>